Get your Conference CD-ROM
Making Information Work
Welcome to the lucky 7th year of Taxonomy Boot Camp, again being held in Washington DC, the nation's capital. From novice taxonomist to seasoned
ontologist, TBC will have something of interest for everyone this year. A strong track on Information Architecture will bring in some new
ideas and practices related to the use of taxonomies to drive business on your portals or intranets, veterans will share their successes
(and failures) in managing taxonomies across the enterprise, and parallel sessions for the new taxonomist will be integrated into the event
so you can start slow and pick up speed throughout the two days.
Don't miss this chance to hear about the latest developments in taxonomy software, best practices in the field, and learn from the experts;
come to TBC and become part of a growing network of practitioners and learners in the world of taxonomy. You'll be glad you did, and
return home ready to turn your enterprise into a Ferrari and race ahead of the competition.
Who Should Attend?
- Content managers
- Information architects
- Information professionals
- Knowledge engineers
- Information scientists
- Intranet/portal developers
- Content classification specialists
- Anyone responsible for categorizing, organizing or managing content
Your Taxonomy Boot Camp Registration Includes:
- Access to all Keynotes and Taxonomy Boot Camp conference sessions on Monday and Tuesday
- Continental Breakfast each morning
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on Monday evening
- Access to the conference presentations online
- Admission to the Enterprise Solutions Showcase, including the Grand Opening Reception on Tuesday evening
Enterprise Solutions Showcase
The Enterprise Solutions Showcase will feature the top companies in the KM, CM, search, taxonomy, and intranets marketplace, offering attendees an opportunity to explore all the latest in product and service solutions. If you are looking for a particular product, evaluating competing systems, or keeeping up with the latest trends and developments, be sure to visit the Enterprise Solutions Showcase. Click here to see who will be at this year's Showcase.
Tuesday, November 1
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Grand Opening Reception
Wednesday, November 2
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 3
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.