Bridging the Gap
Does your organization get the full value from the information you create? Do you know how to manage that information effectively to better
incorporate it into your planning and analysis? Come to the 8th annual Taxonomy Boot Camp to find out how to leverage the data and content
created by your employees and customers through better organization and integration. Learn how to bridge the gap between your chaotic collection
of random content and a well-structured, informative information system. Two parallel tracks on the first day provide those new to the field
with the nuts and bolts they need to get up-to-speed, and expert practitioners with insights into how other professionals have made their
organizations more successful through better use of taxonomies.
On the second day of the Boot Camp, everyone shares in case studies, practical sessions on taxonomy tools and their use, and cutting-edge
developments in the field. Don’t miss this opportunity to sharpen your skills, meet new colleagues, explore new technologies and techniques,
and be the one who is prepared to bridge the gap between scattered information and purposefully designed taxonomies so you’re the hero in
your own organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Content managers
- Information architects
- Information professionals
- Knowledge engineers
- Information scientists
- Intranet/portal developers
- Content classification specialists
- Anyone responsible for categorizing, organizing or managing content
Your Taxonomy Boot Camp Registration Includes:
- Access to all Keynotes and Taxonomy Boot Camp conference sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Continental Breakfast each morning
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening
- Access to the conference presentations online
- Admission to the Enterprise Solutions Showcase, including the Grand Opening Reception on Wednesday evening
Enterprise Solutions Showcase
The Enterprise Solutions Showcase will feature the top companies in the KM, CM, search, taxonomy, and intranets marketplace, offering attendees an opportunity to explore all the latest in product and service solutions. If you are looking for a particular product, evaluating competing systems, or keeeping up with the latest trends and developments, be sure to visit the Enterprise Solutions Showcase. Click here to see who will be at this year's Showcase.
Wedesday, October 17
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Grand Opening Reception
Thursday, October 18
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, October 19
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.