Content and information are increasing exponentially within and outside your organization. Do you have the right tools and policies in place to help make sense of the increasingly confusing world around you?
Taxonomy Boot Camp brings together practitioners and experts in taxonomy, vendors who have created tools to help manage your taxonomies, and novices who are starting out in the world of information management. Two parallel tracks on the first day provide those new to the field with the nuts and bolts they need to get up-to-speed and give expert practitioners insights into how other professionals have made their organizations more successful through better use of taxonomies. On the second day of the Boot Camp, everyone shares in case studies, practical sessions on taxonomy tools and their use, and cutting-edge developments in the field.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about tools and techniques you can use to bring your information clouds together and meet the people who can help you be successful in your efforts. Register for Taxonomy Boot Camp today!
Who Should Attend
- Content managers
- Information architects
- Information professionals
- Knowledge engineers
- Information scientists
- Intranet/portal developers
- Content classification specialists
- Anyone responsible for catergorizing, organizing, or managing content
What Will Be Covered:
- Managing and growing a taxonomy
- New tools on the market and where the market is headed
- Enhancing your information infrastructure with the right taxonomy
- Taxonomy design concepts and strategies
- Selecting the right metadata, taxonomy approach, and tools for your environment
- Evaluating auto-categorization schemes and tools
- Working collaboratively with your content and stakeholders
- Measuring and demonstrating the business impact and ROI
- Creating and implementing successful taxonomies
- Case studies, lessons learned, and best practices
Platinum Pass - Expand Your Horizons, Accelerate Your Education and Get the Best Deal!
Take advantage of our four closely integrated programs in one location — Taxonomy Boot Camp, KMWorld 2014, Enterprise Search & Discovery, and SharePoint Symposium — by purchasing a Platinum Pass!
Enterprise Solutions Showcase
The Enterprise Solutions Showcase features the top companies in the KM, CM, search, taxonomy, and intranets marketplace, offering attendees an opportunity to explore all of the latest in product and service solutions. If you are looking for a particular product, evaluating competing systems, or keeping up with the latest trends and developments, you can’t afford to miss the Enterprise Solutions Showcase! Access to the Showcase is included when you register for Taxonomy Boot Camp.
Become a Sponsor
At Taxonomy Boot Camp, attendees have the opportunity to learn and hone their skills to work leaner and cleaner. This is their chance to get up-to-speed on how to better use taxonomies to improve the way they do business and to connect with industry movers and shakers. Reserve your sponsorship today to be sure you are among them!